UPDATED COVID-19 POLICY:
UPDATED MAY 9, 2022
COVID-19 VACCINATIONS REQUIRED OR A PROOF OF A NEGATIVE PCR TEST WITHIN 48 HOURS OF THE PERFORMANCE
Thank you for helping to keep our staff, artists, and patrons safe!
Diversionary’s current COVID-19 policy is to require attendees, staff, and artists to be fully vaccinated or show proof of a negative PCR test within 48 hours of the performance. Before entering the premises, all guests will be asked to show proof that they meet the CDC criteria of being completely vaccinated against COVID-19 (vaccination card or photo of card). Not fully vaccinated guests will need to show proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 48 hours of the performance or event. Acceptable proof of a negative PCR test include test results with date or QR code from provider.
*All attendees, regardless of vaccination status, are presently obliged to wear masks. *
NOTE: This policy is subject to change at any moment to reflect changing local, state, and federal regulations. Please return before your scheduled performance date to see our most recent policy.
Proof of Vaccination Resources:
The State of California may have a record of your vaccination that you can access to be used as proof of vaccination to enter venues who require proof. To access this information visit: https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov/ https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov/
Theatre Renovations / Health & Safety
Diversionary Theatre has been hard at work on substantial restorations, upgrades, and new practices to assure our guests’ comfort, well-being, and safety, including:
- Mainstage has been outfitted with a new MERV-13 Filtration System and Booster Fan to ensure clean air.
- Enhanced cleaning of the facility after every performance.
- Expanding the size of the Mainstage seats made of materials that are easy to clean.
- Incorporation of antimicrobial materials, such as copper table tops in our Cabaret Lounge that neutralize viral contagion.
- New, state of the art touchless all-gender restrooms.
- Hand sanitizing stations strategically placed throughout the facility.
- Peace of mind that the entire Diversionary staff and artistic teams have been vaccinated.