UPDATED COVID-19 POLICY:
UPDATED MAY 6, 2023
We are no longer requiring masks in our theater.
Masks are still encouraged to help keep our performers and audience members safe, but they are not required. Thank you for helping to keep our staff, artists, and patrons safe!
NOTE: This policy is subject to change at any moment to reflect changing local, state, and federal regulations. Please return before your scheduled performance date to see our most recent policy.
Theatre Renovations / Health & Safety
Diversionary Theatre has been hard at work on substantial restorations, upgrades, and new practices to assure our guests’ comfort, well-being, and safety, including:
- Mainstage has been outfitted with a new MERV-13 Filtration System and Booster Fan to ensure clean air.
- Enhanced cleaning of the facility after every performance.
- Expanding the size of the Mainstage seats made of materials that are easy to clean.
- Incorporation of antimicrobial materials, such as copper table tops in our Cabaret Lounge that neutralize viral contagion.
- New, state of the art touchless all-gender restrooms.
- Hand sanitizing stations strategically placed throughout the facility.
- Peace of mind that the entire Diversionary staff and artistic teams have been vaccinated.