COVID-19 VACCINATIONS REQUIREDDiversionary’s current Covid-19 policy is to require attendees, staff, and artists to be fully vaccinated. Before entering the premises, all guests will be asked to show a photo ID and proof that they meet the CDC criteria of being completely vaccinated against Covid-19 (vaccination card or photo of card). For guests who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons or religious views live-streaming options of each Mainstage production will be available for ticket holders. All attendees, regardless of vaccination status, are presently obliged to wear masks. Children under the age of 12 will not be accepted at this time and will not be admitted until further notice. NOTE: This policy is subject to change at any moment to reflect changing local, state, and federal regulations. Please return before your scheduled performance date to see our most recent policy.
Proof of Vaccination Resources:The State of California may have a record of your vaccination that you can access to be used as proof of vaccination to enter venues who require proof. To access this information visit: https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov/ https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov/
Theater Renovations / Health & SafetyDiversionary Theatre has been hard at work on substantial restorations, upgrades, and new practices to assure our guests’ comfort, well-being, and safety, including:
- Mainstage has been outfitted with a new MERV-13 Filtration System and Booster Fan to ensure clean air.
- Enhanced cleaning of the facility after every performance.
- Expanding the size of the Mainstage seats made of materials that are easy to clean.
- Incorporation of antimicrobial materials, such as copper table tops in our Cabaret Lounge that neutralize viral contagion.
- New, state of the art touchless all-gender restrooms.
- Hand sanitizing stations strategically placed throughout the facility.
- Peace of mind that the entire Diversionary staff and artistic teams have been vaccinated.