Diversionary Theatre makes every effort to ensure our patrons enjoy a comfortable and stress-free experience.
- Diversionary Theatre tickets are Will Call only. Please check in at the Box Office Will Call no less than 20 minutes before your selected performance to receive your ticket and Seat Selection.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the management – some performances will not accommodate any late seating.
- Latecomers may forfeit their ticket purchase and will not receive a refund.
- Performance times and cast members are beyond our control and are subject to change without advance notification.
- Children under the age of 6 and babes in arms are not permitted in the theatre during performances, unless otherwise posted. Unaccompanied minors ages 12 and under are not permitted in the theatre.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the management.Diversionary accepts no responsibility for inconvenience to latecomers.
- We do not offer any refunds on our tickets, with the exception of our Season Package Holders.
- Exchanges are made on an as-available basis and are not guaranteed.
- All exchanges must be for the same production.
- If there is a difference in cost between performances or seating sections, the ticket-holder will be responsible for any additional fees.
- Comparable seating is not guaranteed.
- Diversionary Subscribers pay no additional service fee, except when upgrading from package levels.